- oneofmany rated Black Moon Party Baan Tai Beach Koh Phangan Island 0/5 stars
- manu rated J.S. Hut Bungalow Resort Thansadet Beach Koh Phangan Island 0/5 stars
- Sergey rated J.S. Hut Bungalow Resort Thansadet Beach Koh Phangan Island 0/5 stars
- Fabien rated The Dive Inn PADI 5 Star Resort Chaloklum Koh Phangan Island 5/5 stars
- Jarrad rated Dive School Okay Divers Thongsala Koh Phangan Island 5/5 stars
Koh Phangan Pictures
Koh Phangan ReviewsMarch 11, 2010
Silver Cliff Bungalow Resort is located at Than Sadet beach on the east coast of Koh Pha-Ngan Island. As the name suggests, Silver Cliff Bungalows is based high above the beach on top the northern cliff at Thansadet bay. Silver Cliff Bungalows offers a wide selection of bungalows of varying price and quality. The small […]February 21, 2010
Phangan Fun Factory Diving is a SSI dive center offering SSI dive education as well as PADI diving courses. From discover scuba diving to a fully grown dive instructor, here you will get an ‘all from one hand’ solution. The Phangan Diving Fun Factory is located in Thongsala, Koh Phangan’s main city, and features dive […]January 11, 2012
The Dive Inn, a PADI 5 Star Resort, is located at the north coast of Koh Phangan Island, in the fishing village of Chaloklum. The diving school ‘Dive Inn’ offers a wide range of PADI courses from beginner to professional, specializing in small groups, personal attention, quality service, professional and unbiased advice and some of […]
Search Phangan Reviews
Koh Phangan AdSpace
Koh Phangan CloudAccommodation Baan Tai Backpackers Beach Black Moon Party Bungalows Chaloklum Clubs Dive Center Dive Club Dive Packages Dive Resort Dive Safari Dive School Dive Sites Dive Tours Diving Diving Trips Full Moon Party Guest House Haad Chao Phao Haad Leela Haad Rin Haad Yao Half Moon Party Hotels Koh Phangan Lodge Mae Haad Beach Music Nightlife PADI Party Rentals Resorts Reviews Rooms Scuba Snorkeling Thailand Thansadet Thong Nai Pan Thongsala Tourist Info Travel Guide
Koh Phangan Galleries
- Australian Diplomat warns: Australians drugged, raped and robbed at Thai beach parties September 19, 2013Young Australians partying on beaches in southern Thailand are drinking a potentially deadly drug cocktail made from a local leaf trafficked by criminals who prey on them when they are under its influence, Larry Cunningham, Australia’s official representative in the … Continue reading →The post Australian Diplomat warns: Australians drugged, raped and robbed […]
- Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25 September 9, 2013Thailand’s infamous beach rave turned 25 this year, making it old enough to now refrain from dodgy drugs, old enough to avoid drinking buckets of vodka and vomiting it all up a few hours later, old enough to say no … Continue reading →The post Koh Phangan’s infamous Full Moon Party turns 25 appeared first on Koh Phangan Island News.
- Thai government plans ‘water fun’ for Koh Phangan Full Moon Party! September 3, 2013The Ministry of Tourism and Sports will introduce new water sports activities to the Full Moon Party on Koh Phangan in Surat Thani, as well as boosting security. The party, held every month on Had Rin beach near or on … Continue reading →The post Thai government plans ‘water fun’ for Koh Phangan Full Moon Party! appeared first on Koh Phangan Island News.
- Koh Phangan airport due in 2014 September 2, 2013Getting to Koh Phangan will be a lot easier once the home of the world-renowned full-moon party is directly connected by air for the first time. Construction of the first airport on Thailand’s fifth-largest island is gearing up, with entrepreneur … Continue reading →The post Koh Phangan airport due in 2014 appeared first on Koh Phangan Island News.
- Koh Phangan Full Moon Party – People die but we’re just here to have fun August 4, 2013A while ago I got contacted by George Henton, a British freelance news photographer and journalist based in Bangkok. George was doing a bit of writing about the world infamous Full Moon Party on the Paradise Island of Koh Phangan … Continue reading →The post Koh Phangan Full Moon Party – People die but we’re just here to have fun appeared first on Koh Phanga […]
- Australian Diplomat warns: Australians drugged, raped and robbed at Thai beach parties September 19, 2013
Visit Koh Phangan Island News